As a Senior UX Designer you will create empathic and user friendly internal and external facing software interfaces, tools, and dashboards for our client in streaming media. It’s an exciting and highly collaborative opportunity where you’ll be working with teams across the organization to help improve and evolve the usability and interaction of their products, software, and tools.
• Design thoughtful, clear, and useful software user interfaces and experiences in a team environment
• Create user-centered designs in close collaboration with engineering teams and product owners
• Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
• Develop and maintain detailed user interface specifications to share with the implementation and engineering teams
• Previous experience working in a fast moving, collaborative team environment to create and deliver well thought out user interaction and user interfaces for complex, enterprise level software
• Solid portfolio and body of work to review, consisting of creative materials demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., wireframes, mockups, portfolio etc.)
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with a range of UI and UX prototyping tools like Figma
• Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly design flows and mock-ups reflecting goals of team collaboration, in addition to presenting ideas that solve tricky user interface problems and issues
• Experience designing complex internal and external facing software such as tools, dashboards, data heavy applications, and more
We pay competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a long-term consulting opportunity, based out of Seattle, WA, with most of the team operating during Pacific time zone. That said, we’re open to US based candidates being fully, 100% remote.