Rooster Park is a boutique technical consulting and staffing firm in Seattle with a carefully-selected client list. We’re a four-time member of Puget Sound Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and made the Inc. 5000 three years in a row.
We specialize in placing top-tier teams and individuals in the software engineering lifecycle, generally for-long term consulting engagements, primarily at enterprises that truly value high-quality partnerships. We work with some of the most forward-thinking companies in Puget Sound and have an exceptional reputation with our clients and technical staff. We're generally recruiting for the software development ecosystem (engineers, QA, design, program management, etc.) and have clients across technical stacks, but are primarily open-source focused. You can read more about us at http://roosterpark.com
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager
to join our team. You’d join our Business Development organization and be responsible for building your book of business, with a combination of the relationships you can build and the efforts we will support.
Day-to-day responsibilities would include
- Building new partnerships through targeted outreach
- Deeply understanding our partner’s needs, and being clear about our ability to meet those needs
- Submitting and discussing candidates honestly and openly with our partners
- Making sure we have relevant, useful job descriptions
- Communicating clearly and often
- Anticipating and attracting future demand for our services
We have very high expectations around the quality of our relationships and our reliability in delivery. We’re focused on output metrics (roles filled, submissions-to-offers ratio), not input metrics (number of calls made).
Key requirements for candidates:
- 3+ years experience as an account manager in the technology industry - you don’t have to come from recruiting (though it would help), but your account contacts should have been technical leaders
- Curiosity about software development - you don’t have to be an engineer, but you should care and be interested in what they do
- Exceptionally strong written communication skills, with the ability to move quicklyA passion for selling services you can believe in, and enough reality to accurately assess situations
- Experience selling a premium service: we’re not the lowest-cost or highest-volume provider, and you should be interested in cultivating relationships, not spraying and praying
- Play well with others in a cooperative, team-oriented environment
- Success in our new world - a virtual environment with videos, phone calls, etc. Golf meetings aren’t coming back anytime soon!
- Nice to have: strong ties to the Seattle technology community
Our compensation is very competitive and rewards you directly for great work.
Please provide any information you can (resume, LinkedIn profile, etc.), specifically around the requirements above. We’re only looking for full-time candidates in the Pacific Northwest. No firms, please. Please email first.