We’re working with one of our favorite long term clients in the renewable energy space to help them level up their internal engineering support. We’re seeking a Senior IT/Systems Admin with demonstrated professionalism, technical proficiency, exemplary customer service skills, and the ability to effectively manage a complex, evolving workload. The ideal candidate is organized, accountable, self-motivated, and experienced with support of Google, Salesforce, Netsuite, Docusign, Office 365, Slack, Zendesk, Zoom, & related in fast moving, early stage companies and environments.
In this role - which may be performed 100% remotely - you will design, implement, automate and support technology solutions to meet the requirements of our client’s internal Google and O365 environment, network operations, and customer facing production systems. You’ll partner daily across multiple teams to resolve open issues, provide advice, and advance longer term projects.
- Support a geographically diverse team of employees managing and maintaining an existing Core Systems stack based on but not limited to Google, Salesforce, Netsuite, Docusign, Office 365, Slack, Zendesk, Intercom, Trello, Miro, Paylocity, Zoom, & 1Password
- Network & Firewall Security – Manage network hardware and configuration and VPN management
- Lead issue resolution efforts for internal customers by using skill in troubleshooting and debugging, identifying the root cause, escalating support cases and priority issues as appropriate using good judgment
- Regularly lead or collaborate with existing team members on department/company-wide projects and network improvements. Managing your team projects via Trello
- Build strong cross-functional working relationships with Engineering and Product Management
- Prioritize customer issues and company projects effectively, communicating priorities plans to management
- 5+ years experience in scaled enterprise class network & systems administration and support, solving a wide variety of technical issues
- Possess a high-level of Systems Administration experience including but not limited to MDM, SSO/SMAL, CRM, ERP, AntiVirus, Scripting, Automation, and Onboarding/Offboarding
- Understanding of networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS
- Extensive experience with O365 environments
- Scripting and automation experience in PowerShell, Bash or equivalent
- VPN setup and management
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Jira or their equivalents
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Planning, budgeting, and analysis skills
We pay very competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a consulting opportunity, which may be performed 100% remotely. This is a local opportunity, recruiting within the local region only. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for employment and request no agency submissions. Thank you!
We're Rooster Park, and we're a boutique consulting and recruiting agency obsessed with finding the right fits for a small set of partners. You can learn more at http://www.roosterpark.com/. Hope to hear from you!