We’re working with one of our favorite long term clients in the streaming media space who is now offering exciting technical challenges at scale in a well run and positive engineering environment.
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring to the table:
- Build consumer facing software at scale and solving interesting, real world business problems in a modern technical environment
- Writing high-quality, clean and maintainable code for new web and native applications, while providing consulting expertise and collaborating with engineering and product stakeholders
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Real-world experience building software in a complex and fast moving environment, at scale
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; you function well autonomously with drive and self-direction, but you’re also comfortable being part of a team and working in partnership with your engineering colleagues
- You are reliable, responsible, consistent, nice, and passionate about what you do
We pay competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a consulting opportunity based in Seattle, WA, temporarily working remotely due to COVID-19. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for employment and request no agency submissions. Thank you!
We're Rooster Park, and we're a boutique consulting and recruiting agency obsessed with finding the right fits for a small set of partners. You can learn more at http://www.roosterpark.com/. Hope to hear from you!