Rooster Park (www.roosterpark.com
) is seeking Machine Learning S/W Engineer to help implement, deploy and operationalize machine learned models that improve the relevance and discoverability of what customers see when they use our services globally.
Your role will include working with both the data science and backend services teams to integrate the proposed machine learning models.
The optimal skill set bridges the gap between modeling and application development.
- Understand the AI/ML models our data science team is building for our services.
- Improve performance of services using applied models.
- Help make models more reusable and performant.
Nice to Have (You Can Learn These Too)
- Experience working as a software engineer developing highly scalable backend services.
- Experience building or implementing machine learning systems for production applications.
- Hands-on development experience in Python and any OOP language: Java, C++, C#.
- Ability to use statistical methodologies to ensure we have sufficient statistical power to accurately evaluate results.
- A degree in computer science, statistics, engineering, or mathematics
- Experience developing with Node.js, TypeScript or Go/Golang.
- Experience with machine learning/deep learning frameworks/libraries like: