Rooster Park is looking for an experienced Business Architect to join our long-term consulting project with our client located North of Seattle.
Working with the leadership team and all levels of management, you will collaborate with business and technology partners across the organization to help align, map, and document strategic goals and objectives for this major, multi-year transformational effort.
Responsibilities to include:
· Work closely with senior leaders to understand the business and strategy, and document capabilities that reflect strategic goals.
· Partner with IT architecture to develop an IT framework that aligns with the business plan; work with Business and IT leadership to connect business strategy, IT strategy and delivery.
· Translate business strategy and capability roadmaps for Enterprise and Domain Architects as well as other technology leaders.
· Identify, analyze, and suggest improvements in the structural relationships of the business; use data and metrics to evaluate the maturity of capabilities over time.
· Enterprise business capability architecture, including artifacts such as maps, value streams, and roadmaps.
· Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing key views of the organization.
· Participate in the creation and governance of business architecture artifacts. Integrate common standards business architecture in the enterprise.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development or related field or four (4) years of relevant experience
· Five (5) years of experience managing complex projects with inter-related Systems, Process and Business Requirements
· Business architecture experience in a complex, technical environment
· Business Architecture Certification
· Specific experience in the healthcare industry
· Lean and agile knowledge and experience
· Business Architecture Guild Alignment Healthcare industry experience