Sr. Software Development Engineer - C#/.Net
If you are an experienced C#/.NET/Azure software engineer, passionate about building software that improves the lives of millions of customers, have a deep intellectual curiosity around software development practices, and are energized by the challenge of completely rebuilding a major platform from scratch - then we have the job for you.
We're seeking Senior Engineers who can leverage significant .NET platform and Azure experience, and who are able to work well with peers in a Paired Programming environment, to make significant progress on development efforts with a brand new engineering team. You’ll work with other senior engineers and leaders on a greenfield project with visibility to the highest levels of the organization.
- Build commercial-grade, highly-scaled, complex backend systems (C#/.NET/Azure) that can support significant user interaction and rapidly-changing business needs
- Focus on pragmatic, flexible solutions without over-engineering
- Work with agile methodologies, such as extreme programming, test-driven development, and pair programming
- 5+ years commercial software development experience, most recently/primarily in the C#/.NET stack, building and shipping products for real-world customers at scale
- Experience deploying to the cloud, preferably Azure
- Strong understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience with Paired Programming and/or TDD
- Play well with others, don't be a jerk, etc. This is a small and experienced team - no room for toxicity
This is a longterm contract role, located onsite at our partner's office north of Seattle.
We’re Rooster Park (http://www.roosterpark.com/), and we’re obsessed with finding great fits for our partners. We’re Seattle-based and engineering-led, and we offer a comprehensive benefits plan, a 401(k), subsidized transit, and an excellent team of coworkers. Hope to hear from you!