Rooster Park is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our strong and growing organization.
We're a Seattle-based, engineering-led consulting company working with some of the best up-and-coming engineering organizations in Seattle.
We take on standalone projects; sometimes we're the entire engineering team and sometimes we embed a team or individual within a larger organization. We're fortunate enough to have a set of great partners who depend on us to find them talented engineers. We’re growing and are ready to add another stellar engineer to our team!
We currently have a variety of interesting new and existing projects that are in need of some additional engineering horsepower. All of our engineers contribute at a high level in architecture, design, and hands-on coding. We work hard to ensure that your interests and abilities align with opportunities we bring to the table.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with one of our partners on a new, core engineering initiative
- Provide high level consulting expertise, advise and collaborate with stakeholders, own timeline estimations, demonstrate engineering best practices, and write clean and maintainable code
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and consistently with your team and your client
- Be a good person; we’re proud to work with every single Rooster Park engineer and you will be too!
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of professional software development; more is better
- Real-world experience with consumer-facing software, including thinking about performance and reliability
- Exceptional skills working autonomously with strong drive and self-direction; you’re a senior engineer and will be treated as such
- You are reliable, responsible, consistent, nice, and passionate about what you do
- We generally work onsite from the Rooster Park office or client's offices, so please be local
If you want to work with an amazing team and think you'll be motivated by a series of interesting projects over time, if you love jumping in and learning new things, and you want to work with some of the best engineers in Seattle - this is a great role for you!
We pay competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a consulting opportunity, based in Seattle, WA. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for employment and request no agency submissions. Thank you!
We’re Rooster Park (http://www.roosterpark.com/), and we’re passionate about matching your dreams with our partners' needs. We're an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity, and chooses to work with similarly open-minded clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.