Our client is looking for an experienced, Full Stack Engineer (React + Ruby on Rails) to join their team! You'll integrate closely with an existing team of experienced engineers, have a lot of ownership around your work, and be a part of a genuinely kind group of engineers and product owners!
What you’ll be doing:
- Building software at scale and solving interesting, real world business problems in a modern technical environment.
- Sharing architectural responsibilities with other senior members of the team.
- Helping lead the team through expected growth.
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and consistently with your team.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Strong experience with React and Ruby on Rails
- Experience building and shipping products for real-world customers at scale, including thinking about performance and reliability
- Exceptional skills working on in an enterprise environment
- You are reliable, responsible, consistent, nice, and passionate about what you do
We're Rooster Park (http://www.roosterpark.com/
), and we're obsessed with building a remarkable engineering team and keeping our partners happy with top-quality work. Locals only, please. We'd love to talk with you!