One of our partners is significantly expanding their global services and product offerings and we’re looking for mid- to senior-level backend-focused software engineers to help increase velocity and build standalone feature sets. You’ll integrate closely with the existing team of engineers and have a lot of ownership around your work. It’s a well-run engineering organization with a genuinely nice group of engineers and product owners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building software at scale and solving interesting, real world business problems in a modern technical environment
- Writing high-quality, clean and maintainable code for new backend services, while providing consulting expertise and collaborating with engineering and product stakeholders
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and consistently with your team and your client
- Be a good person; we’re proud to work with every single Rooster Park engineer and you will be too!
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of professional software development
- Real-world experience building software in a complex and fast moving environment; a mix of enterprise and startup experience is ideal
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; you function well autonomously with drive and self-direction, but you’re also comfortable being part of a team and working in partnership with your engineering colleagues
- You are reliable, responsible, consistent, nice, and passionate about what you do
- Be available to work onsite in Downtown Seattle
We pay competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a long term consulting opportunity, based in Seattle, WA. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for employment and request no agency submissions. Thank you!
We're Rooster Park, and we're a boutique consulting and recruiting agency obsessed with finding the right fits for a small set of partners. You can learn more at http://www.roosterpark.com/. Hope to hear from you!