One of our partners is significantly expanding their global services and product offerings and we’re looking for mid- to senior-level backend-focused software engineers to help increase velocity and build standalone feature sets. You’ll integrate closely with the existing team of engineers and have a lot of ownership around your work. It’s a well-run engineering organization with a genuinely nice group of engineers and product owners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building software at scale and solving interesting, real world business problems in a modern technical environment
- Writing high-quality, clean and maintainable code for new backend services, while providing consulting expertise and collaborating with engineering and product stakeholders
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and consistently with your team and your client
- Be a good person; we’re proud to work with every single Rooster Park engineer and you will be too!
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of professional software development
- Real-world experience building software in a complex and fast moving environment; a mix of enterprise and startup experience is ideal
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; you function well autonomously with drive and self-direction, but you’re also comfortable being part of a team and working in partnership with your engineering colleagues
- You are reliable, responsible, consistent, nice, and passionate about what you do
- Be available to work onsite in Downtown Seattle
We pay competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a long term consulting opportunity, based in Seattle, WA, temporarily working remotely due to COVID-19. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for employment and request no agency submissions. Thank you!
We're Rooster Park, and we're a boutique consulting and recruiting agency obsessed with finding the right fits for a small set of partners. You can learn more at http://www.roosterpark.com/. Hope to hear from you!