If you’re a strong senior C/C++ Software Engineer with solid CS fundamentals, we have a great role for you. Familiarity with Node.js is a plus.
One of our favorite partners is looking to add a senior engineer that will help the team work on their streaming video platform. You will help build well-crafted user interfaces and experiences for a site with thousands of visitors a day.
• Collaborate with IT leadership to develop and implement new services and improve on existing ones.
• Performance tune, debug, and integrate with services that already exist, as well as other team applications
• Create and test new code to ensure syntax and logic are correct
• Document and design new features, while adhering to established best practices
• Partner in the creation, maintenance, and promotion of best practices
• Work with other development team members through code reviews and mentoring.
• 5+ years commercial software development experience in C/C++
• Interest in and familiarity with Node.js
• Significant experience working independently and being self-motivated
• Ability to play well with others
We’re Rooster Park (http://www.roosterpark.com/), and we’re obsessed with finding great fits for our partners. We’re Seattle-based and engineering-led, and we offer a comprehensive benefits plan, a 401(k), and an excellent team of coworkers.
Hope to hear from you!
Seattle Recruiting & Custom Software Development // Rooster Park
Rooster Park is a software development and staffing consultancy in Seattle, WA.