All of our front-end engineers contribute at a high level and have the opportunity to work on a variety of web applications and software projects. We work hard to ensure that your interests and abilities align with opportunities we bring to the table. If you want to work with an amazing team and think you'll be motivated by a series of interesting projects over time, if you love jumping in and learning new things, and you want to work with some of the best engineers in Seattle - this is a great role for you:
What you’ll be doing:
- Join our existing team of front end and full stack engineers who are starting a new project; re-architecting a large scale, consumer facing web application with a focus on performance and code quality
- Build thoughtfully crafted user interfaces / experiences and responsive / adaptive web UIs
- Leverage new and modern client side technologies and contribute as a subject matter expert for all things within the front end ecosystem
- Collaborate with product leaders, user experience designers, and other developers
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and consistently with your team and your client
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of consumer web application development experience, building and shipping products for real-world customers at scale
- Recent and extensive working knowledge of designing and implementing software within modern software development paradigms and best engineering practices (Agile, TDD, Git)
- Ability to implement responsive interfaces across a variety of platforms (web, mobile)
- Experience consuming data returned by RESTful APIs
- Passion and focus on user experience and pixel perfection balanced with the ability to make tradeoffs and get things shipped
- Exceptional skills working autonomously and collaboratively, strong drive and self-direction
- Be a good person; we’re proud to work with every single Rooster Park engineer and you will be too!
Nice to have:
- Experience building server-side components using Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python etc.
We pay competitively and have excellent healthcare and other benefits. This is a consulting opportunity, based in Seattle, WA. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for employment and request no agency submissions. Thank you!
We're Rooster Park, and we're a boutique consulting and recruiting agency obsessed with finding the right fits for a small set of partners. You can learn more at http://www.roosterpark.com/. Hope to hear from you!